How to do reset?
Gain 400 level and type in game /reset
Each reset cost ( Reset count * 500 000 ZEN ) until 200 resets. After 200 resets each reset cost 100 000 000 ZEN
Stage system explanation
After fist Top 10 players finish stage EXP in every each stage before will be boosted +20%.
Example 1: If Top 10 players reach 10 resets (Stage 1 is done) -> EXP in stage 1 will be boosted +20% (TOTAL),
Example 2: If Top 10 players reach 100 resets (Stage 5 is done) -> EXP in stage 5 will be boosted +20% (TOTAL), EXP in stage 4 will be boosted +40% (TOTAL), EXP in stage 3 will be boosted +60% (TOTAL), EXP in stage 2 will be boosted +80% (TOTAL), EXP in stage 1 will be boosted +100% (TOTAL)
Maximum master level for each reset explanation
Example 1: If your character is under 76 resets you cant gain 3rd master experience
Example 2: If your character is under 221 resets you cant gain 4th master experience
Example 3: If your character is under 301 resets your maximum possible master level is 750
Item rewards explanation
Every item rewards will be delivered to Gremory Case, you can open it in game with press ''K''
!!! Items in Gremory Case have 24 hours time limit, they disappear after reach time limit. We recommend withdraw it instantly !!!
!!! Golden Fenrir increase damage, absorb +10% and EXP +100% (Fenrir can be equiped with guardian pet in same time) !!!