a) Guardian Items:
- You can purchase the Guardian buying the Box Items in the NPC James (RUUD SHOP) located in Elbeland.
b) Description of Guardian Items:
- The Ghost Horse can be used from level 800 and Ice Dragon from level 900 onwards.
- The Guardian is equipped from inventory.
- The Guardian Items has durability.
- The Guardian has a Normal Items option or option elite endurance.
c) Create and strengthen Guardian Items:
- You can create Guardian Items through the NPC "Trainer" located in Lorencia (122, 110).
- You can rise up the Guardian Items to +15
2. Creation and Improved Guardian Items
a) Combination (Dark Horse and Dark Spirit):
b) Combination (Ghost Horse):
- Soul of Dark Horse
- Soul of Dark Spirit
- 10x Sculpture (from "Priest James" NPC)
- Seal of Dark Horse (from "Priest James" NPC or from drop Elite Boss)
c) Improvement Process of Items Guardian:
- Guardian Enhanced Stone (from "Priest James" NPC or from drop Elite Boss)
- Jewel of Life
- Table of Level upgrade at the end of the topic
3. Change the Guardian Options Items
- You can only change the Elite options Items from the Guardian NPC "Trainer" in the Guardian Change Options.
- is required to have the option of Elite Guardian Items to try to change or get a similar option.
4. Basic Information
- The Ghost Horse and Ice Dragon is a Pet.
- The Ghost Horse and Ice Dragon can not be used simultaneously with other pet as join and Dinorant.
- However, it can be used simultaneously with the Dark Spirit.
a) General Options:
- The Ghost Horse and Ice Dragon can get from 3 options randomly.
Increase Defense Lvl / 20 (Up to 1100 Level)
Increase Damage / Wizardry Damage / Curse Damage Lvl / 20 (Up to 1100 Level)
Increase Defense Elemental
Increase Damage Elemental
b) Elite Options:
- The Ghost Horse and Ice Dragon can get 2 options Elite randomly.
- The basic options of the Ghost Horse and Ice Dragon will increase according to the level of the Pet !!!
5. Zone Elite (Darkness)
1. Description Elite Zone:
- The Elite Zone is an area where you will find top bosses and special features.
- Elite Monsters appear in the Elite Zone.
a) Atlans Abyss 3 (Darkness zone)
b) Scorched Canyon (Darkness zone)
c) Red Smoke Icarus (Darkness zone)
d) Arenil Temple (Darkness zone)
2. Monster Elite:
- Elite monsters have the same characteristics as the Boss monsters, having resistance to the Debuff.
- The Elite monsters have Debuff that apply an effect of weakening the character through their attacks.
- The debuff applied by Elite monsters can be reduced with the options of the Ghost Horse resistance.
3. Drop Monster Elite:
- Elite Monsters can drop exclusive item in addition to the normal items through hunting.
- Some items that monsters drop elite have a maximum number of falls and a maximum limit of fall will be initialised weekly.
- Drop from boss check here - https://empiremu.net/noreset/guides/?guide=5;0;120