How to get it:
Monster: x Big Red Dragon (Red Dragon Event)
Earring has a 1-3 random option according to the table:
- (1) Players can activate the enchant earring pop-up window from the Chaos Goblin Combination NPC in Noria.
- (2) To enchant a earring, players must spend a corresponding Lapidary Stone and some Zen.
- (3) Players do not lose the earring when an enchantment attempt fails. After +7 enchantment, a failed enchantment attempt resets the enchantment level to 0.
- (4) Enchanting earrings increases Attack/MP/Curse and Element DEF.
- (1) Added the feature to create Lapidary Stones to the Goblin Combination NPC in Noria.
- (2) To combine 2 Excellent Rings, players must have 2 Lapidary Stones. Similarly, to combine 2 Excellent Necklaces, players must have 3 Lapidary Stones. For earrings, 4 Lapidary Stones. Up to 32 items can be combined to 16 items at a time. (Individual/set rings and necklaces are excluded)
- (3) Players can get a Lapidary Stone from Devil Square. Players cannot combine Lapidary Stones in a batch.
- (4) Lapidary Stones can only be used to enchant earrings.