Please use Bug Tracker instead of writing on Facebook, Discord, etc.
We highly appreciate your efforts to report any problems you may discover on our site or ingame. In order to process and resolve all reported bugs, we ask you to follow the guidelines below.
- Please search before submitting anything to our bug tracker. It's possible someone else has already reported the bug in question.
- Use proper titles. E.g. the name of the quest, NPC or Item you may have problems with.
- What is wrong? E.g. What happens and what is supposed to happen.
- Add anything else you think might be useful for us to know.
NEW = Newly reported issue, confirmation voting enabled
ASSIGNED = Report has been confirmed and assigned to Admin for fixing as shortly as possible
PENDING = More information is required to process the report
FIXED = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available after server restart.
CLOSED = The report has been closed due selection of reasons, e.g. cannot reproduce or not a bug
DUPLICATE = The issue is already reported or duplicates another report, review reported issues for more details
SUSPENDED = The issue is unfixable at present
Please follow these guidelines and you'll make us work much easier. In return, we'll reward you with 100 Platinum Coins for each confirmed report!
1. Open Control Panel and click "Bug Tracker"
2. Click "New report"
3. Select category and priority.
4. Write report title and describe in detail bug what you found in the game. After that click "REPORT"
5. You can use "SEARCH" and check your reports.